Saturday, May 7, 2011

Come On Baby, Do The Locomotion!


Bobby continues to do well, and is more active every day.

On Thursday, Mama A and Bubs had their first play session on a floor mat in his room. We were pleasantly surprised to see that he was able to butt scoot! We were afraid that this particular skill would take a while to come back. Turns out, the boy can do what he loves best! Yay for locomotion!

Bobby is also becoming more communicative as the days go on - he signed music and dog yesterday, and verbalized "'Cout" when referring to his favorite puppy toy, Scout.

We're on track for a discharge on Monday. They are tweaking his medications for a more home-friendly regimen, and by all accounts, things are looking good.

3 comments:

  1. I love this good news!! Keep up the great work, Grunsteds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Bobby Go! When you feel up to it I am anxious for you to teach my your butt scooting technique! I am all for alternative ways of getting around (They are usually fun as well as a good way to get from point A to B) I also have a unique technique of my own-Tracy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't correct a typo or adjust a comment! Of course the "teach my" should be "teach me" UGH!-Tracy

    ReplyDelete